CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Elder Collins Email 2/25/08

THis is Zach and his MTC companion

This is Zach and his group at the MTC THis is how he washes his clothes. Can you tell what he is holding?? (plunger)
Ghana Temple

Here is the email he sent plus some pictures he was able to upload for us.


OK so i had write this huge letter then i lost it so know i got to start all over. OK so its about time they updated the plaques!! and jimmy!! and to the P.S. no not my area but there are areas that are just villages!!(I asked him if it was as 3rd world as we thought) and bout the microwave. this is what my kitchen has in it- a fridge, a toaster, a sink, and a two burners little thing. so no microwave which really stinks big time. and about letters i have only got the first one from u and k... OK some fun stuff... so far since i got in the field i have eaten goat, lamb, cow(duh), and best of all DOG..lol.. its not that bad.then we have gone to the cape coast castle and i got a lot of pictures to it but the computers here r really slow at uploading so i will probably upload my pictures to a CD and then mail the card to ya'll so maybe send me a few CDs if u can.and i got all the stuff for everyone still here b/c i didn't have any money but know i got my pin number so i will send it when ever i get time. but to explain what goes to who. the heads are for the different houses( including Bryan's future one) and the big one is for you and dad. then the other stuff is for your b-day mom.then just funny we were at a restaurant the other day and there was a cat there in it. and before we ate someone took the cat to the back so we don't know what happened to it but i think it was fine i hope. so i don't have a lot of time so i guess next time i will tell you about the people. just to say a little something to make ya'll interested i taught a prophet and we are baptizing a pope...lol so yea its crazy mom i bore my testimony to dad on his e-mail so if you want to see it just ask him.ill talk to ya'll in a week. Love Elder Collins

5 comments:

tiki_lady said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe the stuff that he is eating!!! Dog, cat? I might instanteously turn to be a vegan! He sounds great! He sounds like he is loving his mission. Thanks for keeping us updated. LOL, it seems like you may have a lot of African garb when he is finished with his mission. It was sweet that he thought of his siblings. way kewl!

Cynthia said...

I love the pics!

gretchen said...

oh my gosh...that is so funny him washing his clothes. I can't even picture Andrew doing this...It will be so funny to get letters like this from him. Wow I am so proud of him. I love getting to share this info. Thanks for posting. You are on a roll. Keep em coming.

John and Liz Bragg said...

Guess what Sister Collins? I have a blog now too! Maria talked me into one. If it's ok, i copied the pictures from your blog and posted them on Zach's facebook. Is that ok? If not I can totally take them down.

Brandi said...

I love and miss you Cheryl!!