CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here they are! My 5:50 am seminary kids



A year after we moved to Georgia I was asked to teach Seminary. I taught for 5 years before I was asked to do something else. Then two years later they ask me to do it again. I was shocked and nervous. I know what all it requires and that made it hard to say yes, but I did. These are my kids: 1st pic: (L to R) Kelsey, Kelli, Ashley, Steven
2nd pic: Christopher, Amanda, Aubrey, Matt
3rd pic: Mandy, Jeremy, Stephen, Kylie
I was missing: Jonathan, Andres, Josh, Brittanie
We are studying the Old Testament and we start at 5:50 am (they don't all get here then, but several do) It is a sacrifice for them but I promise them all the time that the payoff is fantastic, they just can't see it yet. I still remember my days in seminary and I hope years from now they do to!! Some of my favorite stories that we have done are: David, Esther and Job, so far. Look them up, find all the ways they apply to us today!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama Collins,
Tell them from someone who made it through your seminary class I do appreciate it and had a great time. Our class was the best though!!!