CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!



SUNDAY DINNERS
I love them! Almost every Sunday our whole family comes over and we cook and eat together.
It is chaotic at times, loud, crazy, etc.. and I couldn't be happier!! Sure we argue sometimes but I really feel like these dinners hold us together and keep our bond growing. Family is everything to me and all of them being together is my "Favorite Thing"! This particular sunday was a new recipe we tried, it seemed to go over pretty well. You can probably tell we max out the table, it isn't quite as crowded as usual since we are missing Zach. We need a bigger table and dining room! (hint to Donnie) I want my family to know I appreciate the sacrifices they make to be here sometimes, they get out in rain storms, give up valuable study time, sleep time, and money for gas. I know they will be blessed for it!!
I love each of you very much. (note Sarah in the pic, they may not be married yet, soon, but she is part of our family already)

1 comments:

tiki_lady said...

I love that you do this every sunday. I can't wait to come for sunday dinner That looks YUMMY!