CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Meet Our Star Volleyball Player!!!


Yep you guessed it, Tiffany Collins Harper. This is her 3rd year playing volleyball with her school, Norton Elementary. They, sad to say, have not done very well. But JeNece, Ethan and I are always there. JeNece and I take score each week. It is fun to watch. This week they played Grayson Elementary and Norton only had 6 players to their 9 players. Whew, I thought we were in REAL trouble. (That means losing disgracefully, like 2 to 25) We WON, yep. WON the first game, it went into overtime, and was 30-28. Awesome!! GOOOO Norton Bears!! Then we lost the next two, but they were respectable losses. We really enjoy watching Tiff play, she is getting pretty good! I miss all the ballgames we used to attend. (Did I just say that????)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO TIFFANY!!!

gretchen said...

Look at that girl go!!!