CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I KNOW YOU ARE ALL WONDERING WHAT HAS HAPPENED!

This is what happened: I have been meaning to sit down and blog and just haven't taken the time. So tonight Donnie was suppose to take me out to dinner and he just wanted to take a little nap first, no biggie, he was up really early this morning and then had alot to do today. So I was just going to post one thing and he kept sleeping and I kept blogging. The more I post the more things I think about to post! No wonder you guys blog so much, it can be addicting! I read several other bloggers sites and just got all excited to give each of you a little bit to read! Now I am going to wake him up because I am starving!!

3 comments:

gretchen said...

I am so excited. You are blogging. You go girl. Amazing. I love it love it love it. Thanks for updating us.

Cynthia said...

I love your updates! Please keep posting Zach's emails. I love for my boys to read everything that Elder's in the field have to say!

I laughed too hard at Donnie sleeping with his tie on. I am gonna show Adrian when he gets home!!

tiki_lady said...

yeah!! you are a true blogger! I knew it would happen! I am so stoked.