CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

MY FANTASTIC DAUGHTERS!!

Yes, I have the best daughters in the world!! For my birthday they made one of my favorites, Monterey Chicken (we took pictures and I can't find them) they also did my favorite veggie, carrots. They did my next favorite dessert, chocolate chip cookie cake, because my favorite, chocolate layer dessert, we had last week. I just sat and visited with them while they worked. For birthdays in our family I always have their favorite meal and dessert so the girls make sure the same happens for me. I know that Donnie is as grateful for them as I am because he is off the hook! My family went together and got me a camera, of course I was throwing big hints around. It is wonderful, now I can take pictures and download them and blog away, all by myself!! I had a great day!

0 comments: