CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my oldest son!!

Happy Birthday to you my Bryan!! 22 years and I can still see you as a little boy!! I know you may think that is strange but one day you will understand. I am so proud of you and the maturity you have shown. You are a joy to your dad and I. I can't believe you are living as an "only child" right now. I always tease you that you will be Sarah's problem soon but I'm just kidding. I will miss you. I love you. Sorry I missed your big day. Sounds like your sisters filled in well for me!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Happy Birthday Bryan !
I too only see you and your partner in crime Jaime as little boys !
Cheryl, on your SETTINGS page under EMAILS, enter my email...the condes@hotmail.com It will notify me when you have a new post.
Have fun in Africa. Sounds tribal :)

gretchen said...

happy B-day Bryan, I missed it. I have fallen off the blogging band wagon! Hope you had a great day!