CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thanks goes to Gretchen!!

Wow, props to Gretchen for adding pictures to my blog!! Is she good or what. As soon as I get some more pics from her I will add them also. Go to her blogspot to see some good ones of the gang at our house this weekend. I want to do a blurb on each one of us, but I want a picture to go with it, soooo keep watching for the greatest blogspot to hit the internet!! Talk to you soon. Oh yes, she also added the vote for what I should be called, please VOTE I need help!!!

9 comments:

gretchen said...

Your so welcome. We had so much fun with you all this weekend. Thanks for all the good times.

Cynthia said...

I want to get to vote more than once so more choice will win!!!

I am so glad you posted again!

tiki_lady said...

Is it just me? but why is your top picture cut off? I can't see it. I can just see the Sara and Ethan's faces. They look like they turned out great! Not bad for such a brrrr.... cold cold day!!! Finally, you have blogged. I am so happy!!

tiki_lady said...

Yeah, it is fixed! that is a great picture!! I can see everyone. I love it.

tiki_lady said...

oopsy daisy! hey Gretchen, what happend to Cheryl's leg and foot?? I know you can fix it.

gretchen said...

She must be sitting on her leg. I don't know. Didn't look that close. Who knows....looks like maybe zach's eyes are closing. I need to look thru and send her all her pixs so she can be blogging....Cheryl where did you go? Are these last couple of days with Zach got you busy and sad....We want to hear about them.

Cynthia said...

cheryl's leg and foot look fine to me????

gretchen said...

Where did you go????

Cynthia said...

Cheryl come back!!!