CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tiffany Larece Collins Harper


This is Tiffany's family. Ryan, Lily, and Carson. Tiffany has been a teacher for, I think, 7 years. This is her first year since graduating from BYU that she is not teaching. The last 2 years she has taught Kindergarten. I have been in her classroom and she is a wonderful teacher. She is pretty mild-mannered (most of the time!!) and I had worried the kids would walk all over her, after watching her, I accused her of being a "mean" teacher! She was very compassionate with them, just as she is with her two beautiful children. Lily is 21 months old and Carson is 4 months old. (They will each have their own post). Tiff has been going to this class at the gym called Zumba and shows us her "moves". We would laugh and she would want us to do them with her, well this past wednesday she DRUG JeNece and I with her. I thought I would laugh through the whole thing, but I was concentrating so hard I couldn't laugh or watch anyone else! It was fun! On wednesdays I watch Ethan and Cara while JeNece sleeps off her 12 hour shift and Tiff, Lily and Carson have been coming over and we do little field trips with the kids, it is fun but the best time is when we get all 4 of them down for a nap! Then Tiff and I get to relax. I enjoy spending the day with her. Tiffany is a wonderful daughter, I love to watch her with her children and with her siblings. She is a shopper, and I love when she brings her "Treasures" over to show me, it always makes me smile! For years, many years we have always said if you give Tiff and Jece $50, JeNece will get one maybe two quality items, Tiff on the other hand will have 10-15 items!! It is so fun to watch her learn and grow, I still at times seem glimpses of the little girl, some of her mannerisms have stuck with her. Being with her when she delivered Lily and Carson was an honor. How wonderful it is to share that experience with a daughter. I hope she realizes that the way she looks at her children, and loves them is exactly how I look at and love her!

0 comments: